Author Topic: New to Emerald Dream - would love to join  (Read 1646 times)

Grylok

• Private
    • View Profile
New to Emerald Dream - would love to join
« on: September 23, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »
Hello all,

I'm new to Emerald Dream and looking for a cool group of folks to play with. I've heard good things about the community on Emerald Dream and after looking up active guilds and reading information here on the forums, I think Ashes of the Phoenix is exactly the kind of place I'd fit in. I'm 30yrs old, laid back, drama and bullshit free.

I'm active but play times can vary. I'm willing to jump into raids but it's not necessary for me to have a spot. I don't pretend to be awesome but I listen and learn. Pretty much into all aspects of the game and just like playing with other people I can build a connection with rather than flyin solo or with randoms.

I spoke with Celerina (who pointed me here) briefly this evening and if that is the type of interaction I can continue to expect from the guild I know I'm in the right place.

Please don't hesitate to hit me up to talk and I look forward to hearing from you.

- Grylok
  BM Hunter

Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Private
    • View Profile
Re: New to Emerald Dream - would love to join
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 10:47:18 PM »
Hey Grylok, thank you for your application!

Currently, our doors are pretty open at this point, especially to people who are interested in raiding, as we're seeking to bolster our ranks in preperation for Mythic raiding come WoD. You can contact me in game for a guild invitation. My main's name is Naliru. We'll share some more information about our raids with you once we get into our family. We look forward to having you!